Show us what you did today, thread

I saw 3 ships come sailing in .... 🧑‍🎄

IMG_20211219_115504.jpg

Bit grey and cold this morning, might venture to the forests soon and see what the storm damage is still like.

Probably why it hasn't begun, The Martians peering through their telescopes see those structures and think, dam the Venusians have got there first. They're surrounding them in the sea and have occupied all the high ground. Invading them now would be like walking into a trap😬

A wee effort to burn off some turkey and trifle on the 1x fatty this afternoon, newly sporting the Xmas pressie from my stepdaughter, a combination of Michael and bicycle which she’s always called me (can’t think why!😇) Brought a tear to my old eyes yesterday. 😊

7BC71D0B-EB8A-4B71-AA20-D2C86CC6A8E4.jpeg 390C62E9-B2F9-4281-8008-6745279D8805.jpeg

I am hoping that everyone in Macretro land and elsewhere has had a lovely Christmas, hoping it was spent with family and those you love.
For myself, I had a lovely four days off work spent with Heather and Caleb doing the usual various family things and managed to also make the most of the weather and get out for a ride each afternoon/evening. All four on different rides as well.
After the rubbish weather with storms and rain for most of December it was nice to be back out enjoying some aimless miles, riding for the sake of riding rather than having to be somewhere particular.
Hopefully we will have more opportunities to ride together in the coming year.
I share a few photos of my Christmas riding moments.

Christmas afternoon Caleb and I managed some time together on the tandem. Cool but nice
Christmas Day 2021 Flying Scot tandem ride by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Boxing Day to the beach on the Fatbikes
Boxing Day 2021 Fat Ride by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Boxing Day 2021 Fat Ride by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

The Monday I was out on my own on the Bullitt with my recently installed sidecovers and top cover courtesy of Heather for my Christmas. I did a few hours round the coast and seen as it has been so cool I took the on one Jet Boil and stopped for a cuppa along the way.
Bullitt December 27 2021 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Bullitt December 27 2021 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Then Tuesday afternoon I got a few very enjoyable hours out on the Jack Taylor, very cold but clear and then raced the darkness home while trying to avoid the ice patches on the back roads. Love this bike :)
Untitled by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Back