Show us what you did today, thread

Good to see you keeping your hand in Jamie. :)

I've forgotten what a boggy track looks like. It's been drier than Satan's arse here in Oz.

No riding for leisure for me and probably not for a month or so. Velo Towers is getting gutted by the builders and then put back together......I hope. My Parents want to see me enjoy my inheritance before they croak so are having my flat done up. Consequently Huts are so full of junk I cannot extract a bike.
All my cycling I do achieve will be on my Apollo, heavy but unappealing to Edinburgh's bike thieves. :roll:

So I can only look with envy at photo's of good cycling from you guys. Looks great up there Jamie :cool:

I am now an Edinburgh Bike Station volunteer so that puts me on the inside track for anything bike related and interesting that might be or have already been donated by the public. Let me know if there are things you want to keep my eyes peeled for ;)

Hey Velo, sounds a good thing all round volunteering at the Bike Station.
I have been into the one at Perth a few times this year, always plenty to rummage around in. Nice people doing a good thing :)

Jamie

velomaniac":17hwyz6n said:
...Let me know if there are things you want to keep my eyes peeled for ;)
Shopping list 22" to 23.5"

Dawes Windrush**

Any one of the following:

Rudge Pathfinder**

Humber Clipper**

Triumph Torrington**

**Specifically these models. Frame and fork only ok, but be nice to get whole bike with original bits.

Any rod brake Rudge in really good nick (I have one already but it's been Robbielacked)

velomaniac":i99v7l29 said:
OK so Unicorns Horns and Dragons Teeth then Brian........easy to aquire stuff. Better not hold your breath then :LOL:

Just don't want that stuff falling into the hands of the path racer this'll look ace with a coat of matt black brigade.

But it's ok, no hurry, I have a shed to empty first anyway. :)

Re:

Brian, there is a complete Raleigh Lenton sold as seen for £90. Need to measure it for size but its 531
With SA 3 spd hub and cool centre pull brakes.
Basically its you all over, just needs tlc oh and its green ;-)

Re: Re:

velomaniac":12h7qdbo said:
Brian, there is a complete Raleigh Lenton sold as seen for £90. Need to measure it for size but its 531
With SA 3 spd hub and cool centre pull brakes.
Basically its you all over, just needs tlc oh and its green ;-)
If it’s 23 fancy posting it? :D

Latest posts

Back