SBike 506

Re:

Since the arrival of the Lotus the SBike has been missing out a bit but received some turquoise bits from RacerX today so I thought I'd have a little play.

Fitted the crankset, pulley wheel and front derailleur . I was originally only going for the two chainrings as I thought it would look better but, 1. The front derailleur fouls the pulley wheel if trying to run two rings and 2. I was wrong, I think it will look better with a large chainring on.

45506331544_97e09b45b3_c.jpg

I don't know what everybody else's opinion is?

I then took the orange skateboard truck rubber's I ordered and with a little whittling down with the bench grinder swapped them with the originals in the flexstem

31291373307_7515a7931d_c.jpg

Don't worry I have an alloy top nut for the headset which will be anodised to replace the current one.

Re:

After being distracted by a little black number for a while, it's back to work on the 506

Some bits that have been to Acorn :D

48354799786_eef2deb365_z.jpg

As you can see it's going to be a bit blingy :shock:

Only just found this thread, great project and looking forward to seeing the full bike :cool:

mk one":3lqc30fi said:
Only just found this thread, great project and looking forward to seeing the full bike :cool:

Me too (on both points)

What on Earth are you going to do with a Lotus and a Porsche Gulf ? - perhaps take them for weekend away in Leicestershire around mid June ? :LOL:

Back