Saracen Tufftrax pre-1991

nstarmore

Retro Guru
Potentially a bit of a long shot this but does anyone have one of these lying around that they are willing to sell?

Ideally around the 17.5" size (although might be able to get away with whatever the next size up is).

a nice 1990 in magenta/pink would be the unicorn but interested in whatever is out there.

Ideally after a frame and fork but wouldn't turn my nose up at a complete bike.

Re:

I've got exactly what you're not looking for but throw it out there anyway... it's around 20''/21'' & it's not pink! :xmas-big-grin:

FEvImOg.png

Re:

That is rather nice actually, like the colourscheme but it is too big for what I'm after.

Thank you though

Re: Re:

nstarmore":hqbsypfl said:
That is rather nice actually, like the colourscheme but it is too big for what I'm after.

Thank you though

Shame that... I've got some Shimano Deore XT M8000 wooden blocks for your pedals... :LOL: :LOL:

Ok no worries mate... ;)

Graham_hkr":17nlph5y said:
I've got some Shimano Deore XT M8000 wooden blocks for your pedals... :LOL: :LOL:

Well why didn't you say that originally?! I'd have had it then... too late now my mind's made up, can't be dealing half assed sales pitches ;)

nstarmore":1h5pp1ep said:
Graham_hkr":1h5pp1ep said:
I've got some Shimano Deore XT M8000 wooden blocks for your pedals... :LOL: :LOL:

Well why didn't you say that originally?! I'd have had it then... too late now my mind's made up, can't be dealing half assed sales pitches ;)
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :xmas-big-grin:

Re:

I did see this, thanks but not the era I'm looking for, think thats mid 90's by the looks.

Cheers though

Back