Saddle sore - comfy option needed

you can still find Kinfes on ebay...

I wasn't sure, but I jsut got the feel that chare turned into fabric. (as charge bikes got sold/turned into an ebike company for cummuters or soemething) Have a fabric...something, its OK, but its no spoon thats for sure.

Been saving this for my later years, looks like it’s just what you need?
Open to sensible offers, rare ,retro, cult , candy, often unseen!

Attachments

• 4F9E656D-71D7-4AA7-9427-1913A4127E72.jpeg
    4F9E656D-71D7-4AA7-9427-1913A4127E72.jpeg
    716.5 KB · Views: 518
Re:

I use cheap chinese all carbon saddles from evilbay, they cost less than £20, come in wider widths and once your butt gets used to them i find them quite comfy even for long days in the saddle.

Re:

I wasn't aware that charge bikes and charge saddles were finished. It doesn't look like the charge spoon has made it into the Fabric range, which makes me sad. Luckily I have enough Charge spoons and close analogues for all my bikes already. I have a black spoon on my hardtail, a tan spoon on my DJ, a brown Spoon on my road bike, a Tartan Gusset R series on my full suss, and a brown Madison Flux on my touring bike. I guess there are still options that are similar to the Spoon.

T'boo Ted":33aezss5 said:
you can still find Kinfes on ebay...

I wasn't sure, but I jsut got the feel that chare turned into fabric. (as charge bikes got sold/turned into an ebike company for cummuters or soemething) Have a fabric...something, its OK, but its no spoon thats for sure.

Owned by Dorel now (GT, 'dale etc) split apart and created Fabric from the saddles and Charge using it's appropriate Charge name for the ebikes, sounds sensible given they are money makers and nice steel pedal bikes are probably not.

Fabric even used the Charge email address until not long ago, they now are a parts rebrander by the looks of it
Line and Scoop seem to be the 'retro' compatible (Gravel/XC) saddles or possibly the Cell ?

Back