Rocky Mountain Edge 1995 'shelf queen'

I painted the Magura's. They came out very nice. Now to build them back up. I have a service set, so that should be relatively easy. I was looking for the decals, but I cannot find them anywhere. At least not the ones that are supposed to go on the levers. Any ideas?

p5pb26408031.jpg

p5pb26408032.jpg

Finally finished refurbishing the Magura brakes. I disassembled them, spray painted tem red, assembled and bled them. I initially wanted to get a new hose, but I just reused the old one. It was still good enough. I'm just missing the decals and one of the quick release bolts.

p5pb26456503.jpg

I'm using modern shifters, but they don't work well with the old school XTR derailleur. I'm only getting 7 gears. So I'll be on the lookout for some XT or XTR 9spd shifters.
p5pb26456504.jpg

Before I take it out for a spin, I'll have to spend some time to really adjust the brakes so they work tip top. Now they sometimes rub on the rim.
p5pb26456502.jpg

p5pb26456501.jpg

Found an XT front derailleur (FD-M737 I think). I have some issues getting it to shift to the biggest chainring. I can't seem to adjust the high limiter screw far enough out.
p5pb26456500.jpg

And an XTR rear derailleur (RD-M952 I think).
p5pb26456499.jpg

Anyone know how to put some air into this Risse Genesis shock? I don't see any schraeder valve, just a small screw with a hole? Do you fill it using a needle, like mag 21s?

/edit: Found some documentation, but it appears my air valve has broken off. I'll post pictures this evening. Would be a bummer though.

Last edited:
Back