Rocky Mountain Altitude T.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandar318

Retro Newbie
Excellent condition. Size 18.5 (med). She has been hanging in garage for last ten years. Tange prestige steel. Designed and MADE in Canada. A mix of Shimano componentry (but you're really buying it for the frame). Rockshox sid SL fork ( with replacement seals). Also have original '97 brochure, and matching jersey. I hate to part with a classic like this. Not sure what's she's worth so shoot me an offer. Top offer takes. Willing to ship.

Attachments

• IMG_5680.JPG
    IMG_5680.JPG
    501.8 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_5681.JPG
    IMG_5681.JPG
    410.6 KB · Views: 96
Hi, all for sale items need a fixed price, no offers, or could be deleted or locked by a mod.

What size is the frame and where in the world are you?

Hi dandar

As others have said, all items for sale need a price. If you want offers, my suggestion would be to put it up for auction on Ebay. Then it'll go as high as it'll go.

If you're unsure of the value, you can always ask in our How Much is my XYZ worth subforum.
Looking at similar bikes on Ebay may help. Be sure to do an advanced search for ones that actually sold. No link this time, I'm just not getting any decent results from Ebay searches today.
A search through our sales section may also help to find other RM Altitudes that were sold here.

Given the possible differences in time zones, I'll leave this topic be for the next 24 hours.

-----

EDIT : Well, it's about 48 hours later and no price. I'll be locking this one for now. Let me know when you've come up with a price and I'll unlock it again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back