For Sale 1997 Rocky Mountain Altitude TO.

dandar318

Retro Newbie
Sexy as hell! Excellent condition. Size 17.5 (med). She has been hanging in garage for last twenty years. Tange Prestige steel. Designed and MADE in Canada. A mix of Shimano XT/LX componentry (but you're really buying it for the frame). Rockshox SID SL fork ( with replacement seals) and MAVIC rims. Also have the original '97 brochure, and matching jersey. I am the original owner who built (and raced) this from the frame up. She had a bent derailleur hanger ( straight now ), and a little scuff on one of the toptube decals. I hate to part with a classic like this, but it's time to send her to another good home. Can provide more detailed photos on request. The bike was brought over to Sweden from Canada, and I am willing to ship at buyers expense. Stem and pedals not as shown. Asking 1300 Euro. Thanx for looking!!

Rocky Altitude 1.jpg Rocky Altitude 2.jpg IMG_5680.JPG IMG_5681.JPG Decal Damage.jpg TO Dropout.jpg TO Welds 3.jpg TO Welds.jpg IMG_6960.JPG

Last edited:
Great frame, if it had been a 17.5 i would be trying to get it off you by now :cool:

Well you're in luck! The memory is not as good as it used to be. I had to double-check, but it is a 17.5" frameset. Don't feel obligated ... just letting you know.

Back