Rockshox Mag 21 Sl ti

How much do you want them?
I mean, being rather voluminous and heavy (relatively speaking, compared with a headset or something, say);
therefore they are going to be fairly pricey to ship all the way from Deutschland.
I had a set of mag 20s sent out a few years ago from the UK and the postage was pretty reasonable considering where they tavelled

Left oil out?. Who would do that, when when they start to corrode, the oil protects them. Could understand if delivering them to reduce weight a fraction.

The main thing that separates them from a normal MAG21 1994, is the steerer, so check that is the length needed.

Left oil out?. Who would do that, when when they start to corrode, the oil protects them. Could understand if delivering them to reduce weight a fraction.

The main thing that separates them from a normal MAG21 1994, is the steerer, so check that is the length needed.
or maybe because they are actually not the ti version and they want to make them seem lighter????

or maybe because they are actually not the ti version and they want to make them seem lighter????
No, these are SL/Ti
Ti .. Titanium is just the brake studs, brace bolts and the four crown bolts. That is all.

SL is the Alu steerer and crown. (And a magnesium brace rather than Alu brace(

The rest is identical.

No, these are SL/Ti
Ti .. Titanium is just the brake studs, brace bolts and the four crown bolts. That is all.

SL is the Alu steerer and crown. (And a magnesium brace rather than Alu brace(

The rest is identical.
Wow, I wouldnt have thought theyd get that great a weight reduction just out of those changes

Back