For Sale Rock shox trunnion rear shock - nos

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I bought this as a spare when I had a couple of gt lts builds. Never needed it and no longer have any sts so time to let it go.

While my intended use was on an sts, I believe it was originally for a schwinn 4 banger.

Its nos, only taken out of the packet for pics. Lower mount fixings are not sts/lts specific, but if you already have a shock, the mounts will transfer over. I might actually have a brand new sts/lts mounting kit somewhere which I can throw in for a fiver. The trunnion doesn't have the the tabs that fit inside the sts/lts travel chips but again, if you have one already it should be a straight swap.

Has rebound damping adjust.

As pictured, measured from the centre of the lower mount bolts to the centre of the trunnion, it comes in at around 125mm. There is another 100mm+ above the trunnion to increase this to 135mm+ (can measure exactly if needed).

After £75 inc uk postage (£5 tracked and signed for). Now £70.

Happy to take more pics and measurements and also have a rummage for the sts mounting kit if its of interest.

Attachments

• PSX_20210128_233228.jpg
    PSX_20210128_233228.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 224
  • PSX_20210128_233152.jpg
    PSX_20210128_233152.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
It should fit, I haven't got a bike to test for with anymore, but I bought it as a spare for my sts. The trunnion on this shock is different to the sts/lts version, but if you have the lts trunnion, it will screw onto the threaded part of the shock as a direct replacement.

If you have a shock on your frame, send me the measurements and I'll confirm if they are the same.

Hi. New here and I just picked up a GT STS DH.

If it will fit this bike I am interested. PM me with price/shipping details if this is a direct swap.

Here is my old shock.

Attachments

• 1eGTSTS.jpg
    1eGTSTS.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 1aGTSTS.jpg
    1aGTSTS.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 18
It should fit, I haven't got a bike to test for with anymore, but I bought it as a spare for my sts. The trunnion on this shock is different to the sts/lts version, but if you have the lts trunnion, it will screw onto the threaded part of the shock as a direct replacement.

If you have a shock on your frame, send me the measurements and I'll confirm if they are the same.
Hi ishaw, measurements of the rear shock are as follows:
from centre of the trunnion to the centre of the lower bolt - 100mm (this is fully down position) as I don't have the spring, and fully up position is 125mm so I think it will fit.
Please see pics for details.I have the lts trunnion nut as well. Please send me the details for the shipping and how much it will cost everything. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_9465.JPG
    IMG_9465.JPG
    484.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9464.JPG
    IMG_9464.JPG
    536.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Sorry for the delayed response, I'm not getting notifications when people reply on this thread.

I've measured the shock. It is around 180mm from the centre of the lower BTS to the very top of the shock. 155mm from the centre of the lower bolts to the top of the threaded section.

The spring in 90mm.

Hope this helps you work out if it will fit your frame. If you need any other measurements, let me know.

Back