'Robins' with Suntour shocks - Woodford Green

Tsundere

Fat Chance Fan
Feedback
View
Another possible BSO that shows tantalizing signs of perhaps being something more, the last one looked to have a fillet brazed frame, this one may have a bonded frame.

Currently at £22, I hope the seller invests the proceeds in a camera tripod.

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yep, the seller is a real wizard with the camera :LOL:

Some intriguing shots there. Like you say- hard to tell if it's a diamond in the rough or a pile of junk!?
Woodford Green's not a cheap place to live mind, so it could be a high end steed... 🤔

Parts look cheap and the Suntour forks are low end, but the frame certainly looks like a bonded alloy, if it stays cheap and someone is close enough might make a rarity find... Just a pity the pictures are so poor.

Some intriguing shots there. Like you say- hard to tell if it's a diamond in the rough or a pile of junk!?
Woodford Green's not a cheap place to live mind, so it could be a high end steed... 🤔
What the hell is going on with that stem though? :eek:

If I lived locally I would have to go see it, those could even be titanium tubes, no sign of rust or corrosion on them, whereas the fork struts have plenty.

Adjustable stem, horrible things and people usually have them set at those unnatural angles to get the bars high enough to be 'comfortable'.

Indeed, Woodford Green isn't cheap. The locals would however prefer to spend their hard earned on several Audi/Range Rover/Merc that end up getting pinched and trundled off down the A406 towards the coast :LOL:

Frame does look interesting, definitely some sort of bonded tubes reflex style. Rest of it is mince. I'm literally 2 minutes down the road if anybody takes the plunge and needs help with collection :D

Back