Roberts Stratos-Elevated Chainstay-25th Anniversary.

Re: REQUIEM.......25th Anniversary.

I take it you've shown Chas and the guys at Roberts?

Carl
That really is a beautiful bike!
I knew you were working on something special and as usual your attention to the small details shines through.
Chuffed for you, but I know there is still another unicorn to track down ;) I'm sure you won't rest till you have a full set !

1989 was the year I saw my first Overbury's with a Campagnolo Euclid Groupset sitting in the window at Thornhill cycles in Selly Oak, it's been a love affair ever since then !

cherrybomb":1yon0obt said:
That;

Is a true beauty

and quite clearly a labour of love. The results of which speak for themselves. :cool:

Cheers Cherrybomb, apologise for the lengthy thread, just a lot rattling around upstairs that needed to come out... :oops:

Giom6":gw0qv4sd said:
BOOM! :cool: :cool:

I've give up! :shock:

You won't find anything more sublime or gorgeous as that...

That mate is a work of art. Go and hang it up in the Tate as thats where it belongs…

I know how much effort, time and love you've put into this and its certainly paid off. I can't say anymore than that.

Bike of the decade without a doubt :D

Cheers G, and not so sure about that, given what you have going on right now...., :cool:

And to answer a previous Question..........

No bike stands, wires, photoshop etc were used whilst taking the photos.

Simply two old fellas.....One balancing and letting go whilst the other had mere seconds to take the photo.... :facepalm:

velofrog":1obdaexv said:
:shock: :cool:
Kudos

Cheers bud, it took an embarrassingly long time to find and nearly as long to restore.

12 and a half years total.... :oops:

Giom6":3trpsh47 said:
I take it you've shown Chas and the guys at Roberts?

They sure have mate, with an additional thank you from me for all there effort, diligence and patience with me.. :oops:

Back