Riding with music

I had a moment this morning when I could hear a car but couldn't figure what direction it was coming from. I reached up to mute my bone conduction headphones. I didn't have them on.

Got to be tried to be believed.

I get the sounds of nature argument. I'd never wear them other than on a commute.

I had a moment this morning when I could hear a car but couldn't figure what direction it was coming from. I reached up to mute my bone conduction headphones. I didn't have them on.

Got to be tried to be believed.

I get the sounds of nature argument. I'd never wear them other than on a commute.
They're becoming a part of you mate... Careful they may surgically embed themselves!

Also for all of you sound of nature folks

Bird sounds and rain tracks on Spotify.. You're sorted. Why the real thing when you can have an overedited, overly processed rendition of actual nature?

how would I know my chain is completely shagged if I couldn't hear it grind?
how would I know my left pedal is fecked if I can't hear the racket?
how would I know my discs are rubbing without hearing the squeak?

Loving my new wireless earphones with a neckband, really feels more secure. Wireless does require me to remember to charge though, which is something I'm pretty shite at. They died on the last 20 minutes of my 2 am cycle the other day, luckily there was a bunch of parties going on so I still had tunes to accompany me. But they didn't play any Twin Peaks soundtracks :(

Julee Cruise in the wee hours when it all goes black, yes please. Yes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back