Votes: 16 9.5%
  • oneschnark's Fat 10th

Votes: 34 20.2%
  • The Pro's Closet's Kamikaze Edition Rubicon Comp Kestrel

Votes: 25 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Orange is just, right..
The clean lines of the Fat 10th runs a very close second though.

The Orange lost out on the saddle choice so it's the Fat for me - proper stealth looking - very cool.

Tyres and Seat not to my taste on the Elite but they're such under rated bikes it still gets my vote. :D

al-onestare":28xyenqa said:
The Orange lost out on the saddle choice so it's the Fat for me - proper stealth looking - very cool.

FYI, it did have a flite at one point, but my bum didn't agree with it anymore hence the change to a design i get on with, it gets ridden so it has to be comfortable.

really appreciate the good comments though, to be honest i put it in the comp purely because it fitted the criteria of limited edition, i didn't expect people to like it that much, just been out on it for 22 miles :D

ratcapa":2jymoghw said:
Tyres and Seat not to my taste on the Elite but they're such under rated bikes it still gets my vote. :D

same with the tyres, if you look in the nomination thread you'll see original panaracer duster(?) tyres on the muddy pic, they wore out so i put the conti's on as i think they have a retro look to them.

:)

Raleigh for me without doubt, sheer class, stands head and shoulders above any other bike I have ever seen! Awesome, what a brand back in the day.

Back