Retrobike at the malverns 2021

Just awaiting insurance adjustments for a stand but all’s looking hunkydoory for a great weekend. Hoping the show and shine is even bigger than the first and thT definitely didn’t disappoint
Are the stand spaces fully booked Chris?

Nope, I'm taking 5 or 6, broady is bringing 2 and rest will be forum members for the general public who want to bring them and park them up, space allowing but there was no issues last time at all, we even had Neil's jmc bikes and hemmings klien.

Hi Everyone. I’m still relatively new on here but I’ll be at Malvern this year and it would be good to meet and put faces to names. All the better with beers and biscuits. I’m also doing the XC race. Cheers, Ryan
I’m doing the retro race if that’s the one you meant? Would be great if we can all camp together or at least nearby.

Not long now boys and girls, hoping the heat wave returns in time so we can see the bikes sparkle :) gonna be tight racing after the show n shine for me but I'm determined to at least finish it again haha

Stand insurance sorted and cheaper than previous so happy days, I'll have a few stands for anyone who wants to drop their bike of and go for a wander etc but please bring a lock and responsibility is down to you guys. Me and broady are bringing 7 or 8 bikes, maybe more haha so we will have space for some more.

Please share the love and support for si and oli and the team, its been a hell ride since 2019 for them and they're looking after us really well and let's be honest,not many, if any big events bother with the nostalgic side of the sport. I'm not on Facebook anymore but if you can share the page etc aswell as retrobikes obviously we can blow the scene out the water again.

Cheers

Chris

I'm sooooo hoping I can make this, my current/temporary/seasonal night shift job 'should' have ended by then, but until they tell us its over, I can't even buy a ticket 😢

Right.
Who's turning upon the Thursday and wants to group camp?
I'm not going to trawl through the whole thread so if you are and want to camp as a group then add your name to this list.

Gruff
Longun
Broady
Regan

Right.
Who's turning upon the Thursday and wants to group camp?
I'm not going to trawl through the whole thread so if you are and want to camp as a group then add your name to this list.

Gruff
Longun
Broady
Regan
Spudly (got my ticket tonight 🤗)

I'm assuming you can just rock up on the day to spectate?
Flat out at the moment kicking our new small holding into shape but really hope to free up some time to trundle up on the motorbike.

Back