Retrobike at the malverns 2021

I’ll be going with my kids bit staying in a hoteI. I entered them into the downhill, quad eliminator and slalom. My eldest is keeping it oldskool with a Fat Chance that i’ve restored.
i might take my Yo Eddy for the show and shine, or possibly my Yeti Ultimate

Hi hi guys I have started a thread for who ever is camping on the Thursday we're meeting at the tesco Ledbury at 2pm on the Thursday, pop your name on the list if u wanna meet up

Are we all going to be bringing retro shiny things to be selling or trading at all 😉

To keep si happy not officially on the stand boys, although in the campsite and under the desk shouldn't be an issue :) as were not trading anything so have looked after me for the stand, cant and dont want to take the piss. After hours is 100% though, I'm bring some stuff too haha

Also, I'd like to take as many pics of visiting retrobikes to the stand, I'm not holding the year cut offs strict so anything kinda goes long as its retro. For example klunkers upto mid noughties downhill bikes that are kinda wacky but cool. Lass this on please we can fill the archives with bikes :)

Back