Restore a vintage rear shock, try contact to "Risse Racing"

cfreeride

Dirt Disciple
Hi.

Has anyone recently contacted "Risse Racing"? I need a seal kit to restore a vintage rear shock, I sent an email 10 days ago but have not received a response.

Some info, thanks.

Re:

I've never had a response from them via email.

You would think the seals would be fairly generic if you can get part numbers or measurements.

Re:

I got a service kit for my Jupiter 5 shock from them a couple of months ago. They are a bit lax in responding to emails though.

Hi.

I have not received a reply to my e-mails. Finally I decided to take a risk and order a replacement seals kit with the measurements that I think will be correct, the order is shipped, So at the moment it's not bad at all.

cfreeride":2wafbv09 said:
Hi.

I have not received a reply to my e-mails. Finally I decided to take a risk and order a replacement seals kit with the measurements that I think will be correct, the order is shipped, So at the moment it's not bad at all.

Remember to take photos so you know what bits go where when you first disassemble.

dyna-ti":svoegbi0 said:
cfreeride":svoegbi0 said:
Hi.

Remember to take photos so you know what bits go where when you first disassemble.

Hello.

Yes, I know thanks. I already disassembled it before, but the seals I placed were not correct, so this I had to order from Risse

Back