rBoTY RBotY - Road Bike of the Year 2021!!! Vote Now reopened!!

RBotY 2021

• Allenh - Geoffrey Butler

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Our Jimmy - 61 Claud Butler Super Coureur

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • New Mexico Brandt - 1910 Dursley Pedersen

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Peachy - 1981 Claud Butler Colstar

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • HPL - Massachusetts Central Trail

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Elev12 - Zebrakenko Olympic Ace

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 3wheeler7 - Raleigh RRA

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Welcome to the annual RBOTY competition.
This is where all the winners from the previous years rBotM (2021) are gathered to compete for the best of the year!

While last year was a slightly slow year with the competition being more Bi monthly than monthly, we still had a very high quality of entries throughout the year as well as each month. This year we will be back to monthly from February and back to the alternate month being a them month, so any suggestions for themes just message through and we will see what we can line up. Fresh suggestions always needed.

So with just the nominees to go all I can say is thank you to all who have entered, voted and joined in with the competition over the year. Much appreciated.

2021 Winners:

AllanH - Geoffrey Butler
AllanhGeoffreyButler.jpg

Our Jimmy - '61 Claud Butler Super Coureur
OurJimmyCBSuperCoureur.jpeg

New Mexico Brandt - 1910 Dursley Pedersen
New MexicoBrant DP.jpg

Peachy - 1981 Claud Butler - Colstar
PeachyClaudButlerColstar.jpeg

HPL - Massachusetts Central Trail
HPLMassachusettsCentralTrail.png

Elev12 - Zabrakenko Olympic Ace
Elev12kZebrakenko.jpg

3Wheeler7 - Raleigh RRA
3wheeler7RRA.jpg

Last edited:
Just a heads up gang, my black Claud Butler Cordon Bleu didn't win Novembers comp. :LOL:

This will be sorted tonight when I get in.
Massive apologies to all involved and maybe need to reset the poll and start again.

Jamie

Many apologies to 3wheeler7 for that huge mistake and also apologies and thanks to Peachy for highlighting it.
That is it now with 3wheeler7 and his RRA included and the poll has been reset to 0. All voting reset to make it fair.
Unfortunately there seems to be no way to reset the poll for 5 days, so now you have three.
Make it count and again my apologies to all for the mistake.

Jamie

We have a winner!!!!!!

I am sure everyone will join me in wishing Brandt, New Mexico Brandt to use his proper title and his 1910 Dursley Pederson in taking out the RBotYear for 2021!!!!
A very well deserved win for a very lovely bicycle.

Thank you to all who entered over the year and also to all those who voted and continue to support the competition.

Jamie

Had to vote for the winner as being not to far from Dursley & being an ex-Dursley RC member had to vote for this machine 👍

Very well done, congratulations @New Mexico Brandt hopefully this will inspire you to engage with the forum 😊

I wonder if he’ll ever know?

Back