BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Had a good clear out in the shed this afternoon and have cleaned up all these headsets to sell. All are complete and in good working order, unless otherwise stated.

Column 1 are all 1" threaded for 22.2mm quills, and have 26.4mm ISO crown races.
Column 2 are again 1" threaded for 22.2mm quills and have 27.0mm JIS crown races.
Column 3 are 1 1/8" threaded for 25.4mm quills
Column 4 are 1 1/8" threadless.

All prices are now with 2nd class standard postage included plus postage, which will be £3.20 for 2nd Class or £1 extra for Signed for 2nd. This is up to 2kg in weight so if you want a few then postage won't increase. I can send more pics on request.

SOLD 1A I think this is a Stronglight, with needle bearings and is a faded gold/bronze colour £5
SOLD 1B Tange Levin CD £12
SOLD 1C Neco £postage cost only
SOLD 1D Shimano 105. This has a few bearings missing from the top race. Unfortunately I've run out but these are only pennies to buy £8
SOLD 1E Deore DX with light corrosion to cups £10
SOLD 1F Deore DX. Logo has pretty much worn off the bottom cup and the crown race is cracked. Doesn't cause any issues though £6
SOLD 1G Shimano. Unsure which model this is but looks to be very similar in construction to the 105 above £5
SOLD 2A Tange Falcon. Has some rusty spots externally but these will definitely be improved with some wire wool £6
2B Specialized JIS with allen key top locking nut. I bought this nos and fitted it but it has never been ridden. I believe these are pretty rare £40 now £37.50 posted

SOLD 2C Cheap and cheerful, unbranded from what I can £postage cost only
SOLD 3A STX cartridge bearings nos £30 now £27.50 posted
SOLD 3B Ritchey Logic £8 now £7 posted
SOLD 4A Cane Creek S2 £12
SOLD 4B Hope. Missing crown race and the thin top shim (which can be bought new for less than £10 for both) £20

IMG_1906.jpg IMG_1907.jpg IMG_1908.jpg IMG_1909.jpg IMG_1910.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in 4b. Are the bearings removable or is it an earlier one which requires a bit more effort to get them out?

I'm interested in 4b. Are the bearings removable or is it an earlier one which requires a bit more effort to get them out?

easily removable Ian

hi, any chance you could measure the stack height on 2b please? plus, are the cups JIS as well as the crown race? i'm looking for something with 30.0mm o/d on the press fit cups. thanks in advance.

Back