Raleigh bomber klunkeresque

Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope, and happiness out of the air around them... Get too near a Dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory will be sucked out of you. If it can, the Dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself... soulless and evil. You will be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life.
REMUS LUPIN'S DESCRIPTION OF DEMENTORS

You could have just said 'shut up you' or something like that.

The enshitening continues!!

At least my Rustomod has been Enshitened respectfully

1625132014889-png.552884

I went to Art college there, my digs were above the old school in StMichaels so I used to ride through the Verulamium park for 3 years.
Never once was I tempted to ride my Raleigh record sprint into it though! 🤣🤣

Ahhh....so no wonder you recognised the lake....and yeh, not sure I suggest jumping bikes into lakes, wasn't very good for the bearings. :oops:

That’s probably the same bike as in the first post. Somebody magnet fished it from the lake 😮😂

Mine wasn't quite as welded up and had a couple of years of life after that with more changes to it before I got my Ridgeback....

Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope, and happiness out of the air around them... Get too near a Dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory will be sucked out of you. If it can, the Dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself... soulless and evil. You will be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life.
REMUS LUPIN'S DESCRIPTION OF DEMENTORS
Hogwash..
Sorry hogwarts..

I used to live next door to the Bearings. Their son had a Grifter. It wasn’t good for them as they were too big for it.

At least my Rustomod has been Enshitened respectfully

1625132014889-png.552884
To me that looks like a nice bike made to look slightly unappealing to would be bike thieves. It's ideal if you want a pub bike or a bike for running to the town or city centre and back.

I once knew someone who made their nice bike unappealing to would be thieves by wrapping old inner tubes round all the main triangle. It disguised what a nice bike it was, and also protected the frame when locking it to lamp posts and bike stands.

Back