Posting Photo's query

easiest way for most forums that allow BB Code as we do here is to post as a link so i would upload image to someone like Imgur then link it to where i wanted it posted with the following [ img]https://i.imgur.com/vK60jLu.png[ /img] with out the spaces between the [ and the img text this will produce the image direct for you. The hosting site can be any so long as you have the link to the image be it google pics and so on

Like so
vK60jLu.png

But you really don't need to do that on this forum.
Just attach with Attach files, or drag/click or link it using the toolbar.

Free third party hosting is great until the service changes it T&C's like photobucket did a few years back or the user deletes their images or account. Then forums like this are left with redundant threads where great reference images are missing. I know one forum that didn't allow image uploads (until recently albeit in a limited way) & the photobucket issue wiped most of the images from the old posts.

Last edited:
Rather than hosting images externally please upload to the site as per @FluffyChicken and @Raging_Bulls advice above. Photo uploader on new software is very straightforward to use on desktop and mobile and will save on dead images in years to come.

Back