Pleasantly surprised with Hopkinsons Cycles customer service...

Stressed

Muddy Fox Fan
Feedback
View
I bought some chains from these guys back in October and stashed them away, unopened. Yesterday I brought them out for a build and discovered that what I thought were going to be a couple of silver KMCs were actually a couple of brown ETCs. Naturally I was a little disappointed.
Having not checked them on arrival, and having purchased them over three months ago, I'd already written them off in my head and made a mental note to always check deliveries in future, then ordered a couple more from elsewhere.
I then emailed Hopkinsons Cycles to let them know what had happened, expecting to hear nothing more, or at most be informed that it was too late to do anything.
So, fast-forward to this morning and I've just received an email apologising for the mistake and with the offer to send the ETCs back and receive the correct KMCs as originally ordered.
Maybe I'm a little jaded and cynical, what with dealing with Evri and the like, and this is just 'normal' practice and only right, but it made me happy and I wanted to share my little-win!:)

Back