Sold Peugeot Athena 653 / Campagnolo / Mavic

Jam_SWorks

BoTM Winner
Specialized Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all, for sale is my Peugeot Athena 653 which i was rebuilding. I sourced this locally, 1 owner from new. Ive fully stripped, checked and reassembled. In decent condition and working order. Looks very catalogue original. However I’ve decided not to keep this one. I have the equivalent Peugeot mountain bike range and was planning to get the mirroring road bikes. But erm I think I’ll stick to the Peugeot mountain bikes instead.

Would anyone be interested in as is, the sale includes new white cableset / white cinelli cork bar tape (can delete from sale to save some pennies). I’m reluctant to fit them JUST incase people prefer the parts parted out later. Which I’m happy to do later if the bike doesn’t sell as a complete bicycle.

Let’s see if it goes as a complete bicycle first?

Peugeot Athena 653
Sizing = 57cm top tube / 57cm seat tube
Full campagnolo groupset
11cm long 3TTT stem
41cm wide 3TTT Competition Bars
700c / 32h Mavic Mach 2 CD 2 / Campag hubs
Wobler Classic 290 Tubular tires
Turbo Special Seat
Sale comes with 2 spare matching Wobler Classic 290 tubular tyres
Sale comes with new full cable set with white outer cables
Sale comes with new white Cinelli cork bar tape

Was… £385 or make an offer

Now… £295 Price drop, now includes Paisley Freight courier to your door (insured).

Another drop… £225 including paisley freight courier to your door in UK (insured)

Payment via PayPal or online bank transfer.

Regards
James

46F0CB09-8D37-48B4-85FD-A07486FC3CE1.jpeg 479DD446-5315-4D0F-B0C1-5D7342D2137C.jpeg

Last edited:
Here the matching MTB I have… my full Peugeot MTB collection can be found here in this thread…

D535C636-162C-410F-AF4E-1A07A9C6FB86.jpeg

Back