Personal Weight Weenie, FINISHED Pg10 (for now)

The target set by my Doctor was 15st (when we discussed this I had gone up to 19+) now the trickster has moved the goal to 14st!

As for Ritchey/Claud fans you’ve forgotten that there still is a huge appreciation for “proper Clauds” (1938-1956) a good amount of support for Holdsworthy Clauds (1958-1986) before you get to me and my fetish for “Brigg Clauds” (Specifically 1987-1997)
Not 'forgotten' so much as plain ignorant, I'm afraid.

Pen-Y-Ghent yesterday… higher (officially a mountain🤣) but certainly easier and a lot busier… BD0022CB-0DBB-49AB-93C0-6D630389A8E5.jpeg 5CFC3306-86A8-4BFB-8F58-4D27A92C9D21.jpeg

Steady on there, the biggest call outs for mountain rescue are middle aged men trying to re-capture their youth by climbing mountains, though i am more impressed that you managed to talk your family into it too 😎

Steady on there, the biggest call outs for mountain rescue are middle aged men trying to re-capture their youth by climbing mountains, though i am more impressed that you managed to talk your family into it too 😎
TBH I was a little concerned the night before, but I just took it steady, we all had plenty of water and set about it one foot after the other… the next day I’m ready to crack on but the rest of the Peachy gang refused to get out of bed!

Back