Withdrawn Clearout including: Syncros Control Tech Shimano XT Amoeba Middleburn Sakae USE Marin THREAD CLOSED

Ahhh turns out I can't send PMs yet. Still interested though!
Yup, it's the rules of sites like these which mean that newbie members aren't allowed to send PMs as this would be having the full site priveleges, and you have to be doing the normal site activities for a while before you're trusted and given the nod and then entitled to have them:) Anyway, you'll also learn to look out for the 'dibs' status for stuff you're after buying (as well as sold status in some cases) below the opening post, and in my case you'll see that one of the mechs has had both 'dibs' and sold put on it. This is the XT 735SS mech. But the 735SG is still available so I'll pm you and we'll take it from there.

I’ll take the M738 front mech if it’s still available :)
You're out of luck, it was one of the first bits to get sold- although I should say that you could have avoided the wait to find out if you'd checked the dibs and sold status in the thread.

You're out of luck, it was one of the first bits to get sold- although I should say that you could have avoided the wait to find out if you'd checked the dibs and sold status in the thread.

And you could have saved some time by updating the front page when stuff is sold instead of expecting people to wade through a four page thread for one item.

Touché :)

And you could have saved some time by updating the front page when stuff is sold instead of expecting people to wade through a four page thread for one item.

Touché :)
I'll only comment that regardless of the size of the thread, potential dibsers will have to go through it to check for other dibs (or sold) on there anyway, as is the norm on forums. But yes, it does also save me some time doing it this way:>)

PRICEDROP UPDATE>>> everything still remaining given small drops, although there shan't be more as after this I'll list them on the 'bay but had hoped they'd go to my fellow Retrobikers:>)
BTW I now have found a set of original pads for the XT v brakes listed, so they're now all original. Will add new pics soon.

Back