Personal Weight Weenie, FINISHED Pg10 (for now)

I've just been for a mega dump. Couldnt weigh it this time though, it was a bit too sploshy and would have stained the counter top.

Some things that worked for me:
1 Weigh myself DAILY. If you are up on a day before, think about it. I found I could drop 100g daily comfortably.
2 Switch to fruit for snacks - e.g. apples not crisps
3 Consider going vegetarian - it works for me by reducing fat intake. A meat meal can be higher quality cuts, less often.
4 Ride your bike, plus walk or cycle for errands. Car only for distances over 3 miles.

It’s that time again.... week 2 weigh in …….

STARTING WEIGHT 03/08/19 : 18st 12.5lb
TODAYS WEIGHT 17/08/19 : 18st 1lb. so 3.5lb loss this week = -11.5lb overall loss

Always knew the first weeks drop would level out, but if I can average 3lb loss a week i’ll be very happy . ;)

***EDIT***. Just done the math.... approximately 40 weeks remaining till MM 2020 so 1.5lb average loss will do the job (might need to lean on that at Christmas :xmas-wink: )

That was 4min & 8 secs I won't get back....... :| .

Oops missed a day... week 3 weigh in …….

STARTING WEIGHT 03/08/19 : 18st 12.5lb
TODAYS WEIGHT 25/08/19 : 18st. so 1lb loss this week = -12.5lb overall loss

Damn... wanted to get under the 18 but a friend had his 50th Friday night and it was a proper session with a roast pig and a lot of beer.... portion control went out of the window :facepalm:

Back