Peperonis on a Rascal? Pics up!

utahdog2003":13li8sfu said:
If you do this, then both the frame and the fork will look in proportion and the world will have peace and you will marry a super model and your children will be pretty cute also :D .

I have altered utahdogs quote :LOL:
Now isn't that more acceptable all round ;)

marin man":1q63486m said:
utahdog2003":1q63486m said:
If you do this, then both the frame and the fork will look in proportion and the world will have peace and you will marry a super model and your children will be pretty cute also :D .

I have altered utahdogs quote :LOL:
Now isn't that more acceptable all round ;)

Hey now. Don't make me get the hose. :p

:LOL: :LOL:
Only reason i have the Rascal is because I always wanted a Klein and they're like hens teeth, and this one came up for sale and I had to have it.

FST4RD":2ia4rqjm said:
:LOL: :LOL:
Only reason i have the Rascal is because I always wanted a Klein and they're like hens teeth, and this one came up for sale and I had to have it.

That and Rascals are the best Kleins. :cool:

*dives under the desk for cover*

Right so i managed to get the forks on the bike, the first pics are of the Klein with the Judys. Please ignore the bars, seat and some missing bits. I do have the M900 cranks, front de and wheel set to go with it but haven't got around to putting them on yet :)

Attachments

• Klein.JPG
    Klein.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 1,363
  • Klein (2).JPG
    Klein (2).JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 1,363
And this is the bike with the pep's...
Need to sort the brake studs, the ones I have are rusty. Also I have a 1" XTR headset that I want to put on, although my mate has the headset race that he's struggling to find.
Now I think that stem is way to skinny! So got to find a thicker one :D
Also with the forks should I paint them purple, pink or purple fade to pink?

Attachments

• Klein (3).JPG
    Klein (3).JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 1,360
  • Klein (4).JPG
    Klein (4).JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 1,360
  • Klein (5).JPG
    Klein (5).JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 1,360
Works for me! :cool:
Proportions look good.

I'd go pink - then if it's not a perfect match at least there's a gap between the forks & rear triangle... ;)

Or if you're confident of a good match how about purple with a pink stem? Should balance up nicely I'd think. I guess a photoshop-type thing is your friend here!

Whatever, I think you're on a winner, hadn't had a set of peps in hand for years until two days ago & I'd forgotten just how lovely they are :cool:

Looking forward to seeing more! :)

Back