Parts to suit '93 Kona Cindercone build incl. 26.6mm seatpos

Milpool

Kona Fan
Hey guys, chasing some parts to get my Cindercone together. I'm not after immaculate, just tidy enough and working. I'm not very knowledgeable, it's my first build but keen to get it sorted so I can ride it with my 3yo son when he gets his first bike for Christmas. I think I'm mainly after M730 or M735 groupset. MkOne's Cindercone is a big inspiration for me. I have wheels/hubs, levers/shifters, decent enough brakes so mainly chasing front and rear mechs, chainset and a seatpost (preferably black). I'm located in Australia so will need things posted. Decent parts are pretty scarce around here.

Thanks.

Hmm, interesting, a 93 Cindercone, would it have had M730/5 kit? Anyway that doesn't matter as it's your bike, so you can do what you like with it. I might have the mechs, I'll need to check as I had several, but definitely siold some lately.

development_cycle":s3znxepl said:
Hmm, interesting, a 93 Cindercone, would it have had M730/5 kit? Anyway that doesn't matter as it's your bike, so you can do what you like with it. I might have the mechs, I'll need to check as I had several, but definitely siold some lately.

No, M370/5 wasn't the standard kit, more just what I've picked out. Thanks.

Back