Pace rc 200 f1 build

Blackers

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Hi last summer I bought an f1 rc200
First 2 pics are where it all started 🙄
The seller sent me a pic of it boxed up saying its been collected and is en route .
A bit of a Wtf moment followed by 22hrs of worry 😟 Screenshot_20211112-201053_Photos.jpg as luck would have it the courier had repackaged it for me So it made it unscathed .
And here she is .
It Might need a few tweaks . 20210609_131512.jpg

Last edited:
The build theme had mainly 2 options for me .
Either keep the middleburn rs1 spider blue and use some blue rc 45s I had already and maybe add some blue skewers etc.
Or go for a more classic look with just black and silver.
Basically I've chosen to go with the black and silver option .
And the classy choice would probably be xtr m900 but apart from the cantis it's getting xt kit for now.
I've pretty much got the parts I need to build it up.
Only parts from the original bike I'm using are the frame/mavic front mech /pace front hub on mavic 231/ rear rim

Everything else sourced from RB members .

So this build is going to be a rider and it will have trail adventures etc as I'm not that into riding on the road atm.
Component wise I've mainly sourced good usable condition parts which clean up nicely where needed.
Although a must have I wanted was a rare as rocking horse 💩 stem/steerer for the build but sourcing one seemed impossible.
So I spoke with the very talented Mr Dan Chambers aka @danson67 about fabricating one for the build which he kindly agreed to do .
And boom 1 stem/steerer😍 handmade in England.
I'm so happy with it 🙂 it's fantastic . Thanks Dan.
20211205_132347.jpg 20211205_132413.jpg 20211205_132622.jpg

Very nice frame. Black and silver is a good choice.
Thank you, it is a nice frame , seems to of had plenty of use in its time too and apart from a bit of chain rash and some cable rub its still looks pretty sweet .for its age .
I had more scars by the time I was 30🤣

Back