Pace rc 200 f1 build

There is a few parts to upgrade in the future but for now she's done .
The pics in daylight are warts and all .Tatty flite etc but I never set out for completely finished build .
I know it will evolve in time as and when I can .
I'll do a spec sheet over the weekend hopefully.

Fine line up you have there. The Pace has turned out great 👍. I like the cantis with the rocker set up.

Excellent, lovely machine. Before I make a bell-splash of myself is there a reason why the rear skewer is that way, rather than the usual? I've heard there's a weird rear dropout offset with a Pace, but I don't imagine that would affect which side the skewer handle goes.
Nee-nar-nee-nar, skewer police! 👮‍♂️👮‍♂️

Excellent, lovely machine. Before I make a bell-splash of myself is there a reason why the rear skewer is that way, rather than the usual? I've heard there's a weird rear dropout offset with a Pace, but I don't imagine that would affect which side the skewer handle goes.
Nee-nar-nee-nar, skewer police! 👮‍♂️👮‍♂️
Thanks .
It's a right handed skewer I'm on look out for a left handed one .

So I took it again and It was a bit bloody windy yesterday but on the way out it was a breeze 🤣 .
Put the seat up a bit more and all good .
I had my 13yo son with me on his clockwork and heading home it was a massive head wind so he was down on the granny ring eventually so I found myself looking down and admiring the components etc on the pace and then the penny dropped . I've only gone and built the pedals the wrong way round , they were an old really tatty set of v8s I stripped ages ago but just refurbished them for the build as I was getting low on funds .
So the left cage is on the right axle and vise versa.🙄
But the rest all seems good .

Back