Overbury's - Pricey but Nice

CassidyAce

Senior Retro Guru
Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It's nice.
It's pricey.
I think the seller is on this forum?
If you're asking that kind of money, why not finish the bike with the couple of gear cables it needs??

I see a lot of the seller's stuff for sale because he's local to me and his items always appear whenever I do a bike-related search on ebay which is sorted by 'Nearest first'. A lot of it strikes me as priced 'optimistically' but his items do sell, so perhaps he's just playing the role of homo economicus - the self-interested, rational, profit-maximising, free agent of capitalism - very diligently. Having said that, the high value items, like this Overbury's tend to be priced high for a while, then 'Best Offer' becomes an option, and then they sell for a best offer price which is whatever it is - less than the asking price, presumably. (I note that the empty Ringle boxes for £4 each plus postage still haven't sold, though. :rolleyes:)

Back