Sorted ORANGE SPOTTED S/S JERSEY IN XL

boy"O"boy

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all.

I'm after an orange spotted/ been bag made short sleeve jersey in XL size please.

Space for more bikes is beginning to run out, so I've begun to build a collection of Jerseys to match my bikes instead! :LOL:

If anyone has one of these they'd like to part with? I've added some shamelessly borrowed pics to show the style im after.

Thanks in advance.

boy"O"boy

Attachments

• DSCF1797_zpsrpucc4nl.jpg
    DSCF1797_zpsrpucc4nl.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 455
  • DSCF1799_zpst5orazue.jpg
    DSCF1799_zpst5orazue.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 455
Will keep an eye out for you, i have the thick jacket type top but im sure that's only a large.

mk one":3rxo7yz5 said:
Will keep an eye out for you, i have the thick jacket type top but im sure that's only a large.

Thanks Mark - greatly appreciated.
Has to be an XL as it would be good to use it occasionally and Short Sleeve to complete my Jersey collection.

Cheers
boy"O"boy

Re:

You'll be lucky mate as I 've been keeping an eye out for years and they never come up. The only one I've seen I snapped up but it got lost in the post and never arrived! :facepalm:

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":g6h3uouq said:
You'll be lucky mate as I 've been keeping an eye out for years and they never come up. The only one I've seen I snapped up but it got lost in the post and never arrived! :facepalm:

Cheers Ed.

Thought it might be a bit of an ask but had success in the past with various wanted ads so thought nothing to lose. Happy to bide my time though as
shrinking to a Large would probably be an even bigger ask! :LOL:

Also keeping an eye out for a '92 Marin Jersey too in the same size.

boy"O"boy

Back