Sorted ORANGE SPOTTED S/S JERSEY IN XL

boy"O"boy

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all.

I'm after an orange spotted/ been bag made short sleeve jersey in XL size please.

Space for more bikes is beginning to run out, so I've begun to build a collection of Jerseys to match my bikes instead! :LOL:

If anyone has one of these they'd like to part with? I've added some shamelessly borrowed pics to show the style im after.

Thanks in advance.

boy"O"boy

Attachments

• DSCF1797_zpsrpucc4nl.jpg
    DSCF1797_zpsrpucc4nl.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 455
  • DSCF1799_zpst5orazue.jpg
    DSCF1799_zpst5orazue.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 455

mk one

Old School GrandMaster
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Will keep an eye out for you, i have the thick jacket type top but im sure that's only a large.

boy"O"boy

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
mk one":3rxo7yz5 said:
Will keep an eye out for you, i have the thick jacket type top but im sure that's only a large.

Thanks Mark - greatly appreciated.
Has to be an XL as it would be good to use it occasionally and Short Sleeve to complete my Jersey collection.

Cheers
boy"O"boy

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Re:

You'll be lucky mate as I 've been keeping an eye out for years and they never come up. The only one I've seen I snapped up but it got lost in the post and never arrived! :facepalm:

boy"O"boy

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Re: Re:

brocklanders023":g6h3uouq said:
You'll be lucky mate as I 've been keeping an eye out for years and they never come up. The only one I've seen I snapped up but it got lost in the post and never arrived! :facepalm:

Cheers Ed.

Thought it might be a bit of an ask but had success in the past with various wanted ads so thought nothing to lose. Happy to bide my time though as
shrinking to a Large would probably be an even bigger ask! :LOL:

Also keeping an eye out for a '92 Marin Jersey too in the same size.

boy"O"boy