Nuke Proof titanium (picture heavy,..very heavy)

my work network is blocking the pics...but reads great. Anticipating seeing the pics when I get home.

Too bad about the roach :(

again heavy ! ;)

i found out that they did not all have the roach , i do not know if mine ever had one, i can't find any signs of it,..

i put the right wheels in today

DSC06134.jpg

DSC06151.jpg

DSC06141.jpg

DSC06143.jpg

DSC06156.jpg

DSC06146.jpg

DSC06136.jpg

I hope my beautifull girlfriend is happy with the bike ;)

Re: again heavy ! ;)

Defiant":1ehwu720 said:
i found out that they did not all have the roach , i do not know if mine ever had one, i can't find any signs of it,..

i put the right wheels in today

DSC06134.jpg

I hope my beautifull girlfriend is happy with the bike ;)

That's one beautiful bike for your beautiful girlfriend.

I never really cared much for the nukeproof, but seeing it like this changes my perspective.

A roach would look great on that bare headtube...I'll keep my eye out for one ;)

then again, perhaps your girlfriend might not appreciate it :LOL:

Very, Very Nice.
I had one of the last Ti Nuke frames, great ride but it seemed someone wanted it more then I and took it from my garage 10 years ago.
Ah, yours bring back some memories.:(

GoldenEraMTB":1r4mn8w5 said:
A roach would look great on that bare headtube...I'll keep my eye out for one ;)

then again, perhaps your girlfriend might not appreciate it :LOL:

that would be cool :D

some guy commented on my Blog with this text , unfortunately i do not have any contact details , i would love to get in touch with him and ask more:

Anonymous said...
I was there for almost every frame produced. The first batch were definetely Litespeed. Those are excellent quatlity, but look like a Litespeed frame with Nuke stickers. The second batch were made by an aerospace contractor in GR that had mediocre quality. The third batch were made in Ada at our shop by the welder/fabricator who put together a lot of Slingshot frames. These were excellent quality and finish. Hand finished every one in Ada. That welder is now going to produce a frame of his own. He can build you almost any size configuration you want. His brand new 29er is awesome. Hold on to that Nuke frame, they are special.

23 June 2009 16:43

Back