Nocim....my Edwardian hotrod speed machine!

And the crank arms look around 250mm or more.
I hadn't even clocked that! I've just done a crude scaling with a ruler and your somewhere near 👍
That chap must of been a bit of a monster!
My screens not sharp enough but about 120 130 tooth chainring and 15-16 on the back?

And tonight's little offering to the gods of speed?

Nuts!

Come get some !

IMG_20220525_204601_601.jpg

Nice threads but rather uniquely will take a 6mm with a hefty push or a 7 and an 8 mm spanner !! Just choose which flats you want to mangle !

And we have saved 4 grams 😁 how's about that then!

Was that because you were looking at a gizmo to see how fast you were going? 🤨 Or just the bumpy road? It all happens quick at that speed don't it!
I checked max speed at the bottom. I was a little out of control with the bumpy road and hard braking.Only did it the once and agree with Woz it's easier on Alpine descents.

I checked max speed at the bottom. I was a little out of control with the bumpy road and hard braking.Only did it the once and agree with Woz it's easier on Alpine descents.
I can only imagine what words sprung to mind when you saw 58! All held together by inertia and less than a fist full of spokes!

I once rode up a lumpy Julian Alp, and then back down again on a 5 speed Peugeot town bike with Weinmanns

Due to a cocktail of asthma drugs and being at the willowy end of a growth spurt, power to weight was perfect, the drugs were great and at the age of 15, I was indestructible

Clocked a good 40mph for what seemed like an eternity all the way back to Kranskagora (Slovenia) accompanied by two Italians on road bikes keeping me company - incidentally saw my first real naked boobies that year too!

Boobies!

• Haha
Reactions: Woz
I once rode up a lumpy Julian Alp, and then back down again on a 5 speed Peugeot town bike with Weinmanns

Due to a cocktail of asthma drugs and being at the willowy end of a growth spurt, power to weight was perfect, the drugs were great and at the age of 15, I was indestructible

Clocked a good 40mph for what seemed like an eternity all the way back to Kranskagora (Slovenia) accompanied by two Italians on road bikes keeping me company - incidentally saw my first real naked boobies that year too!

Boobies!

Boobies!
First boobies I saw you could probably achieve 40 mph down...

Now let's talk about drugs and cycling young man.... did it further your chances with....

Screenshot_20220526-210520.jpg

Boobies!

Hat's off to Weinmann brakes!

Do it !
It's perfectly sane to do so....I think?
It's great when you slip with a spanner...no paint chips just more patina 😄 win!
Perfectly sane indeed. It does look great, and I love how the grips also could double as an Edwardian female pleasuring 'tool'

1653598723389.png

Back