Sold Nice Klein Attitude Team 91 medium for sale

I asked you politely to stop posting things like this in my sales post.
Sadly the way you have gone about listing your bike for sale, simply makes the listing appear like a scam.

For what its worth, having seen your pics with intention to buy if what i wanted, im not sure it is.

What I am sure of is, if you list the bike for sale, in a safer fashion, you will be taken seriously as a seller with a valuable sought after item for sale, and if it isnt a scam, you might sell it swiftly and for close to the asking price.

Im unsure why this is so hard and why there is a song and a dance about it.

I think the thread should be removed so you can start fresh.

Whilst forum rules “suggest” all adverts should include full details and a picture, it’s not compulsory. @mtbmaniac has decided he would like to share further details by PM, with any interested parties, which isn’t against the rules. Whilst I’m sure, on one hand, he appreciates all the free promotion, all the unnecessary commentary is trashing his thread somewhat. I do understand that some of the comments are offering genuine, helpful, advice but can we give it a rest now please.
@mtbmaniac, drop me a PM if you’d like this thread deleted, so you can start over.

Whilst forum rules “suggest” all adverts should include full details and a picture, it’s not compulsory. @mtbmaniac has decided he would like to share further details by PM, with any interested parties, which isn’t against the rules. Whilst I’m sure, on one hand, he appreciates all the free promotion, all the unnecessary commentary is trashing his thread somewhat. I do understand that some of the comments are offering genuine, helpful, advice but can we give it a rest now please.
@mtbmaniac, drop me a PM if you’d like this thread deleted, so you can start over.

Just want to backup the words from raidan73. Please let's keep comments to a minimum.

Beautiful bike, I have one just like it.
FYI, the title states 91 although it’s actually a 1990 with a not so early serial number looking at the position of the downtube cable inlets. GLWS, worth every penny.

Beautiful bike, I have one just like it.
FYI, the title states 91 although it’s actually a 1990 with a not so early serial number looking at the position of the downtube cable inlets. GLWS, worth every penny.
Yes, after figuring that out on my own, I have corrected and said it is likely 1990 in all recent communication on PM where it has been relevant to mention. And this of course means that the build is not period correct, which I have suspected for a long time anyways.

Last edited:
Back