my pace rc200 refurb rebuild

Re:

That is one lovely build! Good effort. :cool:
I've never had any problems with the RC45's and had a few. It looks right on that build aswell.
I've got a frame and fork on it's way, think it's an F3 but will have to wait until it arrives to confirm. Not sure I'll have the patience to give it a build of this quality though, but I'll give it a go.

Re:

Rich":133ieasg said:
That looks nice mate :)
Thanks rich :D

Tommylurve":133ieasg said:
That is one lovely build! Good effort. :cool:
I've never had any problems with the RC45's and had a few. It looks right on that build aswell.
I've got a frame and fork on it's way, think it's an F3 but will have to wait until it arrives to confirm. Not sure I'll have the patience to give it a build of this quality though, but I'll give it a go.
Thanks mate, yeah I do like the look of the rc45 on it. What forks have you got coming with the frame?
Stick some pictures up of the frame when you get it, it would be nice to see.
My build is very slow but it's getting there, can't wait to get out and ride it. I've decided to go down the hope ti glide route with the hubs, I've got the front on its way to me at the mo, then I just need to find a rear one. I'm refurbishing some xt m730 cranks at the minute too. Hopefully these will be done soon and i should hopefully have some updates with pictures.

Can anyone recommend some nice looking cantilever brakes, maybe some billet or CNC machined ones, but still in keeping with the build. I haven't a clue where t start??

Re:

Not sure of even that, they look like early rc36 pro class from the side?? Apparently it's coming with a titanium bottom bracket aswell so hopefully it's a Royce? I'll stick some pictures up when it arrives. I saw some silver Hope ti glide on ebay today but they had a BIN of about £260 :shock: but they looked in good nic.
Would you not fancy Magura's or if not the devil in me says Pauls :twisted: but that would probably be sacrilege.

Lovely looking build. Nice to see a Pace in a different shade than silver or red. The gold anodising really looks good. Looking forward to seeing it finished!

Re:

Tommylurve":2o214pvm said:
Not sure of even that, they look like early rc36 pro class from the side?? Apparently it's coming with a titanium bottom bracket aswell so hopefully it's a Royce? I'll stick some pictures up when it arrives. I saw some silver Hope ti glide on ebay today but they had a BIN of about £260 :shock: but they looked in good nic.
Would you not fancy Magura's or if not the devil in me says Pauls :twisted: but that would probably be sacrilege.

Would be nice if it is a Royce bb, I also saw the hopes on the bay for £260. Far to much money I think and it's well out of my budget. I have thought of magura's before, but it's trying to find a set in good condition. I'd use so hs22's in good nic. I just love how mechanical a nice set of cantilevers look.

Cookielad":2o214pvm said:
Lovely looking build. Nice to see a Pace in a different shade than silver or red. The gold anodising really looks good. Looking forward to seeing it finished!

Nice one thanks mate. Hopefully be finished by the summer.

Well it's been a real crazy year, I haven't been on here or done anything with my bikes for a while due to some large changes to my personal life. So firstly I'd like to apologise to anyone who has responded to my posts or messages and I have nt got back to them.
With the long time out from my bikes I'm now debating stripping down the little bit I have done with the pace and selling up. But I don't know how much the frame is worth? What does everyone think??

Back