My kona stab de lux custom double butted 7005 any idea on value

Classic frame, looks like one off of here from a few years ago, painted back end and the different forks.

Hard to say on value, are the frame pivots and shock ok, any play? and are the forks in good working order?

If all original and in good condition i would say over the £1000 mark, but from the pictures, the condition and spec, it looks like someone will be buying it mostly for the frame, i would say closer to the £500 mark. If it needs work less.

Classic frame, looks like one off of here from a few years ago, painted back end and the different forks.

Hard to say on value, are the frame pivots and shock ok, any play? and are the forks in good working order?

If all original and in good condition i would say over the £1000 mark, but from the pictures, the condition and spec, it looks like someone will be buying it mostly for the frame, i would say closer to the £500 mark. If it needs work less.
Yeah all in great condition for year👍

There was one that sold with a complete second frame in parts on ebay a month ago for around £500 if I remember rightly. Those mk1 Monsters are worth around £300-350 in good condition.

Back