Archemist

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
All

NOW £200 posted for the bundle

getting towards the end of my clearout so at great pain I offer:

19" 89 MF Alu Team Pro frame, in chromo-flair smoke grey / purple colourway, this is the Euro equivalent of the bubble gum pink UK frame.

In ten years only two of these have come to light. This one has had mild use, and some chipping of the paint but all in all a terrific frameset, my research indicated that these were probably japanese made (Araya) before production moved to taiwan, note this is a distinctly different form to the 1990 on alu team bikes (from 90 to about 94) that have the split top tube and are common as...

As its been sat behind my sofa for 4 years its gotta go (there aint no room in the caravan). paint is pretty good, some carving around the FM and a few stone chips but still changes colour like a proper chameleon...

my nearly build thread:

viewtopic.php?t=237708

As bought (its exactly the same now)

with the XC Pro JIS 1" headset (was NOS and unused but local bike 'tool' has taken some paint of top nut whilst fitting it)

a pair of early doors RC30's with aesthetically poor legs (i was going to strip & paint them MF yellow a la Pace RC100), the polished MF stem and a rough pair of black MF ally bars.

i'll get some decent pictures up soon as:

The whole caboodle £200 collected and posted at cost, PP gift please or kindly pay the fees.

thanks
And :cool:

Re: MUddyFox ALU Team Pro/ pace forks / xc pro headset bundle

Bump - price reduced £200 for the bundle posted uk

Re: MUddyFox ALU Team Pro/ pace forks / xc pro headset bundle

I´d be interested in the headset if you should consider offers on parts of the combo :)

Back