Muddy Fox 1984

Gtpulse

Dyna-Tech Fan
Thought this was super cool when it came up on eBay. Guilt free spending of my TopCashback funds! Landed through the letterbox this morning. I’ve not seen any printed Muddy Fox stuff this early before. The date is definite - on the form at the end of the first part it states “prices valid until 31st December 1984. It appears to be something S & G sent out to dealers. It’s a shame it doesn’t have a card for the Limited Edition but the rest are there. The Pathfinder and Explorer look amazing!

Attachments

• MUDDY FOX 3.pdf
    9.4 MB · Views: 102
That's cool, wish I'd seen that myself it would have been nice to get some literature to go with my Muddy City. Likewise, never seen anything from that early. Excellent find.

Thats an amazing piece of literature.....now I know what the 26 B means on my S&G Muddy Fox....seems its the Adventurer model by that designation maybe, certainly the colour is right.

£1000 for a mounating bike in 1984? wow.

Any chance of seeing a higher rez image of this bit (see below) as looks like my recenty aquired Ridgeback is in there as well as the Muddy Fox

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 16.23.20.png

Thats an amazing piece of literature.....now I know what the 26 B means on my S&G Muddy Fox....seems its the Adventurer model by that designation maybe, certainly the colour is right.

£1000 for a mounating bike in 1984? wow.

Any chance of seeing a higher rez image of this bit (see below) as looks like my recenty aquired Ridgeback is in there as well as the Muddy Fox

View attachment 567892
Hi,

I’m not sure it will come out any better - the brochure has A4 pages each with loads of slides on, not many of which are in focus even at full scale. I’ve taken a photo of that part and pasted below, still can’t read the detail!

Attachments

• D446DB33-29DE-4B11-9082-53403E8A1737.jpeg
    D446DB33-29DE-4B11-9082-53403E8A1737.jpeg
    580.2 KB · Views: 34
Hi,

I’m not sure it will come out any better - the brochure has A4 pages each with loads of slides on, not many of which are in focus even at full scale. I’ve taken a photo of that part and pasted below, still can’t read the detail!
Ha.....thanks for trying! I'll have to find a June 1984 Bicycle Magazine ;)

Back