Mtb Titanium - Columbus Hyperion

View attachment 799764

The text says "If you have the legs to win, we have the winning bikes"
"And in pursuing this objective we created the Speed Project Lite which, due to the technologies used and materials used, guarantees maximum
reliability in resistance while maintaining a weight of 9.3 kg."

I live near the hometown of Speed and I found this project lite last year in these conditions. She's really beautiful The guy who sold me the Bottecchia wants to buy it for me, but I don't know whether to sell it to him.

Attachments

• IMG_1943.jpeg
    IMG_1943.jpeg
    720.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2011.jpeg
    IMG_2011.jpeg
    466.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1951.jpeg
    IMG_1951.jpeg
    260.9 KB · Views: 19
I live near the hometown of Speed
ah, that's Cesena in Emilia-Romagna, right?

I know this thread is about the nice Bottecchia, but can you answer some more questions on Speed too?
What's the relation to Rossin, other than same hometown? Some say that Speed has been overtaken by Rossin, but Rossin was already overtaken by Finross in 1992.
What's with DART from Imola, is there any relation to Speed?

ah, that's Cesena in Emilia-Romagna, right?

I know this thread is about the nice Bottecchia, but can you answer some more questions on Speed too?
What's the relation to Rossin, other than same hometown? Some say that Speed has been overtaken by Rossin, but Rossin was already overtaken by Finross in 1992.
What's with DART from Imola, is there any relation to Speed?
Yes It Is Forlì-Caesena. Unfortunately, I can't give you this information exactly because I'm quite new to the Retro sector 🤣🤣. But I know who to ask, do you want me to try to find this information?

Latest posts

Back