Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

For those that found last years course too hilly get practicing. Even for me up here in Jockland the never ending ups were the killer bit. The two "techy" downhill bits were however to me a piece of p***. So for the flatlanders in the various teams as regards training go find some hills, especially steep rooty descents.

Are ye feart noo :twisted:

velomaniac":16i2ap2n said:
So for the flatlanders in the various teams as regards training go find some hills, especially steep rooty descents.

Oh mother....not easy here in flat old Suffolk! :facepalm:
What have I done :?

I have a single speed.

I don't have a single speed bike, just a single speed.........

Re:

I live in cornwall. You cant leave your front door without encountering a hill :LOL:

On the plus side ive found out my kona is brilliant at climbing.

Re:

Fourth team official entered now :D

I can change the name via the online portal if needs be, but thought you might like to know

Check out https://www.entryhub.co.uk/whos-in/37. and just pop Retro into the search box and you'll see all four teams :D

Spud

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 303
Re:

Hoping to enter our team in the next couple of days, just waiting for a couple of people to reply

Re: Re:

MarinMartin":2j068l3z said:
I live in cornwall. You cant leave your front door without encountering a hill :LOL:

On the plus side ive found out my kona is brilliant at climbing.

All my bike's are great at climbing just not with me on them :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Re:

wookiee":2w4m732p said:
Retro Spud":2w4m732p said:
you two remind me of Wardorf and Statler from the muppets

:D

Nahh they are just muppets

Wook's ^^ thats proper fighting talk, better make sure that tent has a good zip as you might get visitors in the middle of the night

....and they won't be coming for a kiss and cuddle :shock:

Back