** Mountain Mayhem 2022 - ITS ON ! (in a fashion)

Shame they wont let the cat out the bag......looking forward york this year.
I'm sitting here with everything crossed hoping they pick a different date

You jetting off somewhere?
No. The York bicycle rally seems to have historically clashed in previous years leaving @retrobikeguy sitting on his own like Billy no Mates whilst we quaff red wine at MM.
I & I’m guessing a few others were quite looking forward to York

If it falls on the 25th of June I’m doing ride to the sun ( Carlisle to Edinburgh) weekend before that working ,could try swap weekends with my boss but that’ll mean at some point working a full month including weekends without a day off

@longun & @Peachy! I'm looking forward to York too, will be nice to spend some time with local guys talking shit rather than getting a lift and travelling 200 odd miles and talking shit, saying that I would love to go to MM one day to meet the rest of you nuts and get pissed!

I cant help but feel that folks at MM have left it a bit late and pissed people of with a lack of at least some hopeful information and theyre just relying on the regular crowd sitting and waiting in hope it'll go ahead, Poor show.

I hope it goes ahead for the patient few though.

I will be sharing my cheese and wine @York Rally with some people this time though , all welcome for 🧀🍷

Back