Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re:

Had to get my Mum hooked on crack and sell her as a sex slave to raise some cash but at least I've paid for Mayhem.

Re: Re:

legrandefromage":e2f3sgdo said:
Spibblo":e2f3sgdo said:
Had to get my Mum hooked on crack and sell her as a sex slave to raise some cash but at least I've paid for Mayhem.

Oh bugger, that was your mum??

Probablly was you

She said one of her customers likes her to dress as Eleanor of Aquitaine and go heavy with the pineapple

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

The History Man":1epdfx7g said:
Swallow?

European or African?

That’s incidental... two 5 ounce birds couldn’t lift a 20lb bike... even with a length of brake cable held under the dorsal guiding feathers...

Currently unsure about going due to work (someone else has booked it off as it's the summer solstice that weekend).
Will probably do solo again if I am attending.

retroyetirigid":29fspvdm said:
Currently unsure about going due to PISS poor planning by me (some smelly half stoned hippy has out thought me and got there first and booked it off as it's the summer solstice that weekend and he likes to dance around Stonehenge naked whilst being flogged with freshly dug stinging nettles and birch twigs whilst singing along to Clannad and Enya).

Will probably do solo again if I am attending which is unlikely .

Chris -
Think you summed things up there, shame you didn’t get more notices on the dates :facepalm:
Won’t be the same without you - tell your hippy mate the Solstice is over rated and there’s two a year with the winter Equinox coming in Dec and he can have the Stones to him self then

Re:

As promised here is the current status

Paypal account that greeted me first thing this morning

and the team sheet as of tonight :D

Attachments

• Paypal.PNG
    Paypal.PNG
    13.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Mayhem 2020.PNG
    Mayhem 2020.PNG
    31.3 KB · Views: 137
Back