Cancel culture bikes.

And being a touch mardy myself, let me point out that ICE cars are not being 'cancelled' -- they're being phased out because they contribute 20% of global CO2 emissions.

I don't think ICE cars will ever totally disappear -- I reckon for classics, there will be a limited annual mileage licence just as there is now. That would be fair.

I'm getting bored of America's stupidly tribal approach to politics spilling over into everything this side of the pond. Why can't we just be kind and sensible to each other and the planet we share regardless of background etc or what they are riding?

There are loads of places to sell a bike if Cycling UK won't let you.

And being a touch mardy myself, let me point out that ICE cars are not being 'cancelled' -- they're being phased out because they contribute 20% of global CO2 emissions.

I don't think ICE cars will ever totally disappear -- I reckon for classics, there will be a limited annual mileage licence just as there is now. That would be fair.
What licence is that then? My car will turn 40 next year and I’ve not heard of this.

Latest posts

Back