Marin Team Issue 1992

Here is the babelfish translation. Not sure about the seaweed??!

Marine team Issue of 1992 of it to only 50 pieces in Germany, concern framework size of center Tretlager to end bridge pipe 52cm, oberrohr length mm 60cm, the framework were sold I before ca.5 years in originals the color paint had let new have I not the original team Issue sticker for the oberrohr more unfortunately to get, all other stickers correspond to the original, pipe material are CrMo steel (are however not completely safe of seaweeds), blocked are the following parts: Answer Accu Trax CrMo fork, Answer A-TAC standard porch 1 1/8 130mm 17°, Shimano XT control item (function perfect) 1 1/8 thread, Ritchey pro Lite Easton 6° bend, front one brake XT BR-M732 Canti with Kool stop vouchers, Voderrad Shimano 600 hub with Wheelsmith spokes, rear wheel XT hub FH-M732, Hg Hyperglide 7speed cartridge Wheelsmith spokes, Ritchey skirt 395E rim, Ritchey z-max of 1,9 S.C. WCS tire (profile still super), Voder and rear wheel are fastened with screws (at that time the lightweight construction was hit). Shimano XT switching device RD-M737, Umwerfer Shimano XT FD-M732, crank Shimano LX FC-M563, interior camp Shimano, Shimano XT saddle bracket, Shimnao XT SharkFin new and are completely particularly in the back Suntour SE XC Peterson brakes block these are again classical period fan also my other actions consider! Ebay I dispatch you

Not 1992. 1992 (and some late 1991) bikes had continuous diameter seat stays (Marin called them "Afterburners"). Looks like a 1990 to me. Big mugly frame, love the black a-tac and SE brakes though.

..............like this beautiful 1991 Pine Mountain, I love this bike more than any other Marin ever, alas never owned one and now rare as hens teeth, had a 1992 Bear valley re-stickered to look like this, convincing from a distance, just weighed about 5lbs more!

Marin_Pine_Mountain.jpg

wow! Thats the exact same bike I owned!
Pine Mountain in Zolatone.
Unfotunately though, this was actually the bike that I disliked most of any over the years. Just never like the ride and position. :?

Funny! I'have nearly the same...but the tubes are in true temper, the fork has to be a 1 inch...And the designer is Tom Teesdale...I'am still suching some information about my bike...And some pieces!

Attachments

• marin team 2.JPG
    marin team 2.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 4,855
私は30年間乗っていて、来週は変わります。

Attachments

• 20210805_094052.jpg
    20210805_094052.jpg
    578.6 KB · Views: 13
Back