Macretro May Ride - Kinnoull hill & deuchny woods, Perth.

Weather looking ok for the morra. Looking forward to it.

Me and OCP also have a proposal for a possible weekend ride in summer to gauge interest.

Very option. Not so much for the roots but the loamy stuff. Been a wee bit of rain as well, so may be a little slick in places.
Just don’t brake too much and you’ll be fine 😃

Well now reclining in my bed in some degree of pain. No bust bones just bruising and possibly some strained muscles. You don't bounce and recover like you did 20 plus years ago. Saying that though the 3 odd miles of mountain biking I did was fantastic. For some reason I do like techy stuff but need to actually practice overcoming my failings. I know exactly what I did wrong. I tried to ride through that step down because I don't like jumping off stuff. What I should have done was manual off the lip dropping my wheel beyond the wheel eating depression. Need to practice drop Offs, instead of practising how to do them I always just avoided them. Avoiding learning a skill for 28 years tends to bite you eventually🙄
Hope everyone else had a great time and no one else ended wrong side up😉

It was a good ride Velo, we did about 7miles I think.

Johns son had a baws to top tube introduction on the bike park loop lol.

Oh and jocks sphincter had an introduction to his belly button after endo-ing his landing on a jump lol

Glad you’re okay Velo that did look a nasty off. We had a great time even with my over the bars off and Jacks sore nads moment. Must admit I did find that hard! My legs are aching, need more bike time and possibly more suspension 😂. Nice to meet more of you guys though, looking forward to the next ride.

Hope you feel okay today Velo, my thighs and shoulders are killing me! Good news though, Jacks nads aren’t sore 👍😂. I’m just glad I’m not at work today.

Back