MacRetro chat and rides thread

Now located in northern Argyle 😊
Unfortunately not likely to be involved in any weekend mountain biking adventures due to new temporary Tesco job has me working all weekends for a bit😒
So see you lot next year sometime😉
Argyll Velo - the locals will actually eat you if you spell it wrong. Argyle is for socks and streets :D I'm around for another week before travelling back east so may get the opportunity to accost you again soon, otherwise you're safe for a few weeks......hope all pans out well for you.

If you see a lanky lad around 6'7" in a MacLeods Construction jacket that'll be Panda 4

I've never ridden with these folks but understand they're pretty good and arrange a sportive most years.... https://nargyllcc.co.uk/

Happy New Year fella’s, hope the hangovers have worn off.

Despite a poor end to the year, it was still my best mileage year since I started Strava. Looking back at last years plans, only managed half of them but gives me something to aim for this year. Hope it’s a good one.

Epicyclo definitely seen but so was Jamie although only because of his bike and outfit as it moved away. I know I cannot do the puffer properly but I want to take part and get at least 2 laps in just to say I was there. One day it might happen🙂

Hello guys.
I have been quiet of late and unfortunately missed the Baltic Balbags.
I was trying to clear some things on a Youtube account and came across this oldie bit of footage from a couple of years back. Have a look and put the volume up :)

Jamie

Hello guys.
I have been quiet of late and unfortunately missed the Baltic Balbags.
I was trying to clear some things on a Youtube account and came across this oldie bit of footage from a couple of years back. Have a look and put the volume up :)

Jamie

Thanks for posting that Jamie, I’d never heard of Mazzy Star before, it’s a beautiful track 😍😎

That was braw.
Got my own Torridon adventure booked in for the end of September. Been up touristing before, but never riding. Hope I get as good weather as it looked like you got back then.

Back