MacRetro chat and rides thread

clubby":1ap50edx said:
zigzag":1ap50edx said:
Gorgeous Jamie. Most choice!

Still alive then zz?
Thought you’d given up slumming it in these parts since you moved to Vegan Valley.
As you can see, every now and then I'll look up from my bowl of curried quinoa drizzled with a shaved fennel foam and login :LOL:

Thanks guys
Here are a couple that Dave took out in the sun.
it will be getting lug lined very soon so should be winging its way back to me soon.
Really happy with it and will now look as good as it rides.

Jamie

1a by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

4a by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

5a by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Re:

Any "must see" places on the West coast of Scotland? (Ones that don't need a ferry to get to as it looks like the ferries are pretty much booked up this week).
Thinking of taking a road-trip to the West coast in the car, not taking a bike though.

Re:

Glenfinnan, I know its touristy tre grand but I am glad I went..
Ulapool and the winding coastal road to its north, great scenery etc

Re:

Cheers velo. We ended up going up the East to overnight at Brora, then across to Ullapool and stayed a night at Gairloch before heading over to Skye, Portree was a tourist-fest so we found a nice campsite on the west coast of Skye at Glenbrittle right next to the Coullin range. Stayed in Aviemore last night and back to Aberdeen today.
I have been bitten to buggery by the west coast midgies :x next time I’m taking a full mosquito net suit :LOL:
Stunning scenery though, would love to get the ferry to Uist and Harris etc next time.

Back