Wanted Looking for STD's from Syncros

Radrider

Devout Dirtbag
That is "system transfer device", the plate that holds two of the five chainring bolts in place on syncros forged cranks.

Since a lot of these cranks snapped IM hopping there are some std's lying around :D

Any chance you are in Ontario :D
There are a bunch of NOS forged cranks available from a seller in Toronto. Pre production units needing the STD plates.

Yes, I picked-up 2 sets too from the Seller. I was looking into SRP to see if they manufactured any (as they made/make many Syncros ‘parts’), but they have not gotten back to me as of yet. If I can get a sample, I have a friend that will 3-D print them for us…I will let you know if I can locate even 1 and get a bunch made up…Even in plastic/resin form and then take it from there…

Yes, I picked-up 2 sets too from the Seller. I was looking into SRP to see if they manufactured any (as they made/make many Syncros ‘parts’), but they have not gotten back to me as of yet. If I can get a sample, I have a friend that will 3-D print them for us…I will let you know if I can locate even 1 and get a bunch made up…Even in plastic/resin form and then take it from there…
I located a set of cranks. I will keep you all posted.

Last edited:
Sorry, been focused on some other projects. These are at the top of the list, I will keep you posted when they are ready.

Back